My Most Abject Apologies

StanSquncr StanSquncr at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 21:48:12 PST 1998

In a message dated 98-03-21 22:31:05 EST, paulmerrill at acm.org writes:

<< > In a message dated 98-03-21 02:51:23 EST, you write:

 > << OTOH I hear , liberally intermingled, >>

 WHat I mean is that 2/3 of the posts say they are screwing us out of our
 rights and 2/3 talk about proof and evidence.  Yeah that means that some
 talk about both. >>

Yea, but what I mean is, who are they accusing (the liberals, I'm guessing
(sorry cypher's, got a big gig coming up Friday night and I haven't been able
to read everything))?

<< > I'm sure it's happened (like anytime the police want to arrest a black
person,
 > for instance).

 Or anyone else they decide to do it to. >>

Well, I'm normally a long-haired hippie, so I know what you're talking about.
That's part of our history.  But these days, at least here in Houston, they
seem to be laying off of us a bit, as they really have an idea who's giving
them the troubles (and it's the drunk cowboys in their pickup truck, they get
in a whole lot of wrecks!)

Oh, they still get us, though (through piss-testing (this ain't a 'Democracy'
anymore, it's 'Corporate Rule'))!

Stan