My Most Abject Apologies

Paul H. Merrill paulmerrill at acm.org
Fri Mar 20 16:35:06 PST 1998

I wish to publicly thank Bill Stewart for pointin out my spelling error
in the account I set up for DV for two reasons 1) I truly dilike anyone
mishandling my own name in print or in pronunciation and 2) a
demonstration needs to be error free or it is a Not Good Thing  (not all
the way to a Bad Thing for a typo, but enough to take a dim view of it)

In this sprirt, I unsubscribed and removed the account and replaced (and
resubscribed) it with DimVu at aol.com

I apologize to one and all especially DV himself -- I certainly did not
wish to sully his good name thorugh misspelling.

As always,
Your Humble Servant,
Paul H. Merrill

BTW I coulda swore I sent this thing out yesterday, but since I shore
ain't seed it, I (wrote and) sent another.  (I keep no EMail.)
PHM