A little Paranoid, William?

StanSquncr StanSquncr at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 13:52:07 PST 1998

In a message dated 98-03-19 18:21:57 EST, mgraffam at mhv.net writes:

<< I've heard it said 'Paranoia is reality on a finer scale.'

 I believe it.

 If you think that signing messages is paranoia, you may be right.. I,
 for one, _am_ paranoid. I know the practical attacks that can be made,
 and I've seen them work and, and demonstrated how easy they are.
 Worse, I've experienced them. Maybe you haven't .. and thats good.
 I hope your good luck continues. >>

Actually, my presence here amongst the cypherpunks is a direct RESULT of one
of those attacks.  But I can deal with it without getting paranoid.

And you might be correct about paranoia and reality.

Stan