Chicken "anons" and "nobody's"

Ken Williams jkwilli2 at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Mar 19 02:11:53 PST 1998

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, StanSquncr wrote:

>In a message dated 98-03-18 22:53:53 EST, anon at anon.efga.org writes:
>
><< I count on TruthMonger as -my- mainstream news source.>>
>
>Who's that, the "TruthMeister? (Rush Limbaugh)"
>
>You would, you're an idiot (any person who counts on any one person as the
>only source of news, is an idiot).
>
>Stan

Well, Stan, all of the news you read ultimately comes from the one person
selected by Clinton to drive The Propoganda Machine up in Washington, DC.

Ken Williams

ORG: NC State Computer Science Dept     VP of The E.H.A.P. Corp.
EML: jkwilli2 at adm.csc.ncsu.edu          ehap at ehap.org
WWW: http://152.7.11.38/~tattooman/     http://www.ehap.org/
PGP: finger tattooman at 152.7.11.38