interNIC is a bunch of fuckwads... (fwd)

Eric Tune paladin at lvcablemodem.com
Wed Mar 18 15:24:52 PST 1998

>A friend of mine put in a request to reg "pimpshit.com" the other day
but
>it was DENIED by interNIC because it was deemed "innapropriate"..
>
>WHAT THE FUCK?  lets see, fucker.com *isn't* innapropriate?
assmaster.com
>isn't?  what the hell crawled up their asses and died?  why is a
>commercial corporation running the internet?  why is free speech
being
>taken away by these fuckwads? let me guess, they also will support
CDA2.
>and any other censorship bullshit that our government tries to
"protect
>us" with?
>
>goddamnit,. people should be able to reg whatever the fuck they want.
from
>pussy.org, to nigger.com... I don't give a fuck if it's offensive to
me or
>anybody, people should still have that very simple right.
>
>so, does anyone know what the story is? is interNIC going to refuse
>re-registration for such names as fucker.com nigger.com pussy.com
etc...?
>or are they just refusing new registration with "innapropriate"
stuff?
>They'd better refuse re-registration, otherwise it's totally unfair
>EVERYBODY... hell, they're already being unfair to everybody..
>
>fuckers.

Don't that just suck... I was a bit pessimistic about finding
fucker.com, but lo and behold, there it was, www.fucker.com ...talk
about bullshit.  If they will register this, they should register
"pimpshit.com" too.  Talk about "selective memory loss"...sheesh.  I'm
heading to their site (internic) to bitch about their selective and
prejudicial policy "change"...

Eric J. Tune
paladin at lvcablemodem.com
PGP 5.55 and 2.62 keys available upon request.
DO NOT EXPORT STRONG CRYPTO BELOW...OH NO!
print pack"C*",split/\D+/,`echo
"16iII*o\U@{$/=$z;[(pop,pop,unpack"H*",<>
)]}\EsMsKsN0[lN*1lK[d2%Sa2/d0<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<J]dsJxp"|
dc`