fight back at SPAM!

nobody at nsm.htp.org nobody at nsm.htp.org
Wed Mar 18 10:06:02 PST 1998

I received some annoying spam today.  Unbelievably, they included a 1-800
number.  Since they wasted my time, I thought I'd call them up and waste
their time (on their nickel!).

I got a recording asking me to leave a message.  I then called back and
it stated that this was my last call for the day.  Apparently they only
accept two phone calls from each distinct phone number.

The phone number is 1-800-338-6150 if anyone else feels like calling them
up and tying up their phone line.

I'm not going to mention what they're selling, since that would be doing
them a favor.  Maybe when they get their phone bill they will realize the
problems associated with direct email marketing on the Internet.  ;-)

If a honest-to-goodness live person answers, just talk to 'em and try to
keep them on the line as long as possible.  Ask questions about their
product, etc.  The longer they talk to you, the more it costs them!

You get the picture!

Enjoy!