No Subject

Kevin Mahoney kevin at emarc.com
Tue Mar 17 22:01:00 PST 1998

Subject: emarc Research Services

Hello,
I am contacting you on behalf of my company emarc, LLC.
(Electronic Media & Research Consultants) . We provide our
clients with services that utilize Internet technology,
sound sampling (compilation) methodologies and innovative
on-line implementation solutions . Our products and services
include:

Online Screening with guaranteed response rates based on completed
surveys.

On-going panel compilation for future studies or focus groups.

Panel compilation for buisness or consumer related studies.

Online product affinity for software and computer related products.

Our services provide cost effective, efficient and accurate data collection
that can be generalized to larger populations through pre-screening and
post-hoc weighting. emarc's mission is to provide quality service to the
marketing, market research and political research communities.

For more information please call me at 1-561-347-0356 or drop me an email
at kevinm at emarc.com

Regards
Kevin Mahoney
Director of Research Services