Add 90 minute streaming movies for FREE - just link !

dean at intergal.com dean at intergal.com
Tue Mar 17 02:00:14 PST 1998

Hi Webmaster,

Thanks for including your name on our mailing list. The contents and links
from this email are only intended for adult webmasters. If you wish to be
removed go to < http://209.1.31.42/remove.html > and enter the email
address that you wish to have removed.

New from Intergal we are pleased to announce FREE content for your website.
We are offering

1. Hidden Camera Feed
2. 90 Minute Full motion movie online with sound.
3. 50 Streaming Videos
4. 240 Daily Video Clips

All these are yours FREE. All of these feeds are served from our servers
and using our bandwidth - NO cost to you . Increase your signups if you are
a paysite and bookmarks if you are a free site.

The Sign up URL's and linking details are below.

********************
Free sites and paysites both welcome
90 Minute movie with sound just link to this page - and you are set up !

< http://209.60.195.160/secure6/ >

**********************
Free sites and paysites both welcome
Hidden Camera Feed link to this page - and you are ready to go !

< http://163.125.19.250/Cgi-Win/Playgal.exe >

***********************
Free Sites and Paysites both Welcome
240 Clips a Day - Changes everyday -

Sample -  http://www.virtualgirlz.com

or for Gay go to http://www.virtualgirlz.com/freeholio/gay.html

and then sign up here

http://www.zanepix.com/240free.html

*********************************
Paysites Only
50 Streaming Movies

sign up here and you will be activated within 24 hours.

http://video1.ibroadcast.net/50free/

***********************

Password protection

Protect your site from password traders http://www.pennywize.com

***********************

Earn cash for your traffic - paid every 2 weeks

http://www.intergal.com/nfa

http://www.unfaithful.com/easycash

Get up to 10,000 hits back submit a pic to http://picturepost.com

Intergal is a reputable company and operates one of the largest adult
networks with over 500,000 front page hits a day.

If you have any questions please contact dean at intergal.com

regards

Dean
CEO