JT's Restarants(JTSR) - Excellent Undervauled Investment Opportunity

jtsr-stock at jtsr-stock.com jtsr-stock at jtsr-stock.com
Mon Mar 16 06:55:33 PST 1998

You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a person
obviously interested in this subject based upon your previous internet
postings, or visits to one of our affiliate web sites.  If you have
received this message in error, please accept our apology as a
responsible e-mailer, and reply with the word REMOVE in the subject
line.  You will be automatically excluded from future e-mailings.  Thank
you for your consideration and help in making the Internet spam-free.
*****

Visit http://www.jtsr-stock.com or call 888-295-6365 For Complete
Information.

**** NEWS FLASH **** 2/20/98 Analysts correct - JT's Stock price up 40%
from Feb. 17, 1998 to Feb. 20, 1998 - JT's is still the "Ground Floor
Oppoprtunity" - The growth remains ahead.

Who said opportunity only knocks once.  JT's Restaurants is growing by
leaps and bounds.  Under valued stock situation presently $3.00 per
share.  Analysts predict stock will reach $5 to $6 this spring and could
go up to $10.00 by end of 1998.  Stock symbol JTSR on OTC BB.

"THEN and NOW"
An investment of $100.00 in Mcdonalds in 1955 would NOW be worth over $1
million today.  No one knew THEN.

Visit us at http://www.jtsr-stock.com or call 1-888-295-6365.

The contents of this message have been provided for the review of
potential investors only and does not constitute an offering of
securities.