Extreme Profits! Simple Business

57290970 at worldnet.att.net 57290970 at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 15 09:18:18 PST 1998

* Comapany Pays you $20 a signup! Pay one time $39 to Join!
      Pay Checks Twice a Week! This Is Instant Cash!!!!!

Just get 12 Friends to your Free Self Replicating Web Site!
12 x $20 = $240 How long will it take you? I'm doing 3 per day!
3 members x 7 days x $20 = $420 Week! ALL OVER THE NET!

How would you like to make a weekly Pay Check? "WEEKLY"

Every time I look in the mail box another Ad-Net commission
check is there, and each time it gets Bigger and Bigger!

You get a FREE self-replicating web-site!

Company projections are 50,000 new distributors by April!
Already people under me in my downline have received up
to 20 people in spillover in only 2 weeks!!!

If you have not joined, you need to do so Now!!! This is the
"Grand-daddy" of all MLM Lead Programs. Over 500,000
networkers either know or they have heard of this company.

Cost is ONLY $39 ONE-TIME Out-of-Pocket!

Reply with "money" in the subject for info and to signup.