time to export RSA and demand to be prosecuted? (Re:Cypherpunks Crypto_Legal Assistance Fund)

TruthMonger tm at dev.null
Sat Mar 14 18:22:48 PST 1998

John Young wrote:
> Now, Declan, what would a crypto-miscreant need to do to actually get
> BXA's fierce kennel of crypto bloodhounds' attention, to make it truly
> worth everybody's headline read, money, politics, talents and teeth?

What we are talking about, in terms of 3-lines of legally
unexportable code, is 'Dick Wars'.
If one were to make certain that a wide range of members of Congress,
Senators, BXA and Department of Commerce officials, etc., were to
receive an email with a Subject: "I'm Pissing In Your EAR" and a
message body providing details of their crypto-miscreantizing, then
the inappropriate authorities would be hard-pressed to ignore the
stream (pardon the pun) of ridicule that would result in their
tyrannical, unconstitutional bluff being called.

Richard Monger
Nuclear Pississist and Master Baiter