Pauline Hanson hits Sydney

Global Web Builders gwb at gwb.com.au
Thu Mar 12 15:39:05 PST 1998

Here is an excellent opportunity for Pauline Hanson supporters in New South
Wales to come meet and hear Australia's best known politician.

Pauline Hanson will be speaking on the failures of successive governments,
the dangers facing Australians and the urgent need for our country to change
direction and once again prioritise the needs of our people.

Tickets will be sold at the door at most venues. Enquiries should be
directed to One Nation Manly office - (02) 9976 0283

Her Sydney itinerary:

Today (13th March 1998)

Speaking on Channel 9s Midday Show.

7.30pm Public meeting at AJC Club in Allison Road, Randwick

Tomorrow (Saturday 14th March)

12 noon - Hawkesbury Sportsman's Club, Beaumont Ave North Richmond.
(NOTE: This is a luncheon also featuring 2GB Radio personality Brian Wiltshire)

7.30pm - Joan Sutherland Centre, High Str., Penrith

Sunday 15th March

2pm - Cessnock Town Hall, Darwin Street, Cessnock

7.30pm - Dural Country Club, 662 Old Northern Road, DURAL

Monday 16th March

7.30pm Manly Warringah Leagues Club, Pittwater Road, Brookvale

Tuesday 17th March

7.30pm Wyong Multi-Function centre, Healey Str, Wyong

Show your support. BE THERE!

GWB

Scott Balson