distribution

bill payne billp at nmol.com
Thu Mar 12 07:58:29 PST 1998

Thursday 3/12/98 7:34 AM

Certified - Return Receipt Requested

Cynthia McKinney

124 Cannon Building
Washington, DC 20515
Office: (202)225-1605
Fax: (202)226-0691
http://www.house.gov/mckinney/

Dear Representative McKinney:

PURPOSE of this letter is to ask your help for us to obtain copes of
docket sheets from the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals for cases
No. 94-2205, Payne v Sandia and 95-2204, Morales v Sandia.

All of our legal efforts to obtain these documents, which any citizen
has a right to, have failed.

REASON you are selected to help is that you appear to be knowledgeable
about operation of the current US federal government and willing to
speak
out in an attempt to solve problems.

You appeared Friday February 27, 1998 on  PBS, The NewsHour with Jim
Lehrer, along with senators Campbell, Hollings, Lott, Shelby Robb and
representatives Dana Rohrabacher and Harold Rogers.

These senators and congressmen appeared not to support your views
because
they are either mis- or not well-informed about US involvement in
support
of Saddam Hussein.

Stories supporting your view appear on Internet at

  NSA, Crypto AG, and the Iraq-Iran Conflict by J. Orlin Grabbe
  http://www.aci.net/kalliste/speccoll.htm

and

 Crypto AG: The NSA's Trojan Whore? by Wayne Madsen
 http://caq.com/CAQ/caq63/caq63madsen.html

Madsen begins

   It may be the greatest intelligence scam of the century:
   For decades, the US has routinely intercepted and
   deciphered top secret encrypted messages of 120
   countries

But NSA , and as a result the US federal government, apparnetly
got caught involved in complicity of deaths of about 500,000 Iranians.

This is the subject of a Federal lawsuit seen on Internet at

   http://jya.com/whpfiles.htm

US federal government help of Iraq during the Iraq-Iran war may
possibly backfire on innocent US citizens.

The Wall Street Journal, March 10, 1998, pp. B1, B9. reports

   A Peek Inside a Giant Germ Warehouse

   By Rochelle Sharpe

   Rockville, Md. -- They keep anthrax bacteria in the
   basement of a faded red-brick building here.

   It isn't far from the yellow-fever virus, the botulism
   bacteria and some of the hundreds of organisms that cause
   the common cold. In fact, there are samples of 85,000
   different fungi, viruses, cells, genes and bacteria here at
   the American Type Culture Collection, by far the largest of
   the 450 repositories of biological materials scattered
   around the globe. ...

   The ATCC legally shipped 10 vials of anthrax, botulism and
   other deadly substances to Iraqi scientists in the 1980s --
   when the U.S. and Iraq were on much friendlier terms -- all
   with the Commerce Department's approval. ...

   http://www.jya.com/btn031198.txt

The US federal government apparently intended these bioweapons to
be used against the people of Iran.

You demonstrated on PBS TV a quality identified by Francis Bacon

         The contemplation of things as they are,
                without error or confusion,
            without substitution or imposture,
   is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention.

by your statement about Saddam Hussein on PBS

                ...our man and our creation...

Perhaps after reading the above materials and

   The Problem of Paradigm Shifts - Terrorism and the
   Threat From Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East
   Working Draft Anthony H. Cordesman, Senior Fellow and
   Co-Director Middle East Studies Program October 22, 1996

  http://www.csis.org/mideast/terror.html

senators Campbell, Hollings, Lott, Shelby, Robb and representatives
Dana Rohrabacher and Harold Rogers MAY NOW understand why you are
correct and they are mis- or not well-informed about US involvement
with Saddam Hussein.

PROBLEM we face with the US court system is that court clerks and judges
have committed Title 18 felony violation of law IN WRITING in an attempt
to deny us monetary compensation due us for the cases WE WON at the
Tenth Circuit on Appeal.

But judges awarded victories to the US federal government in violation
of Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure.

Cases  No. 94-2205, Payne v Sandia and 95-2204, Morales v Sandia
were both won pro se on appeal.

We have filed a writ of mandamus with supreme court judge
Scalia in an  attempt to get the docket sheets for the two above
cases.

But Scalia will not answer our certified letters.

Senator McCain wrote Payne on December 23, 1997

  I wanted to take this opportunity of than you for you letter of
  December 3, 1997.

  Your situation is in the jurisdiction of Senator Pete Dominici.
  Therefore, I have  forwarded you letter to his attention.

  William, I hope you situation can be resolved favorably.

Lawyers and politicians Dominici and Bingaman are part of a
problem not a solution.

Dominici and Bingaman have the following agenda

  University of New Mexico Bureau for Business and Economic
  Research reported on October 14, 1997:

  A  The Gross State Product of New Mexico is $37.8 billion.

  B  The US Federal government sends $11.3 billion to New Mexico
      each year.

  C  For each $1 New Mexico sends to Washington, New Mexico gets
      $2 back.

THEREFORE, Representative McKinney, we ask your help to get copies
of the docket sheets.

Citizens of the US are becoming more upset with the behavior of
bureaucrats, the courts [lawyers], and the US federal government.

Some Americans have no other way to express their dissatisfaction
with US federal government mismanagement of our country except
by violence.

Frederick Douglass either wrote or said on  August 4, 1847

          Those who profess to favor freedom,
            and yet depreciate agitation
   are men who want crops without plowing up the ground.
      They want rain without thunder and lightening.
         Power concedes nothing without a demand.
            It never did, and it never will.
       Find out just what people will submit to
        and you have found out the exact amount
  of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.
      These will continue until they are resisted
        with either words or blows, or with both.
          The limits of tyrants are prescribed
       by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

We chose to use the words and law to hold government
employees accountable.

Please encourage Scalia to do his job.

Help get us copies of the docket sheets.

And even perhaps help investigate further and settle this
American tragedy.

Sincerely,

Arthur R. Morales                William H. Payne
1023 Los  Arboles NW             13015 Calle de Sandias NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107            Albuquerque, NM 87111

Enclosures
1  NSA, Crypto AG, and the Iraq-Iran Conflict by J. Orlin Grabbe
2  Crypto AG: The NSA's Trojan Whore? by Wayne Madsen
3  Swiss Radio International Audio tape, 15 May, 18 July 1994

Distribution
Ben Nighthorse Campbell
  administrator at campbell.senate.gov
Ernest Hollings