Only In Anonymous...

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Wed Mar 11 15:24:19 PST 1998

Anonymous wrote:

> There's nothing wrong with satire, but people ought to mark it as such,
> when posting to a list filled with weak-minded and ideologically
> blinded individuals.

  I've long said the same thing about the purported 'news' stories
carried by the mainstream press, but the replies I have received from
the news giants merely state that their office gang all had a good
laugh over my 'satire'.
  Until the mainstream press begins marking their articles with such
labels/disclaimers as 'half-truth'/'politically-biased'/'government-
handout'/'self-serving'/'total-bullshit', etc., then I see no reason
to require such labeling by individual netizens who may well be doing
nothing more than writing the news of the near-future.

You go cut wood, carry water--chop, chop, splash, splash...

ZenRacistMonger