Dr. Dimentos Tentacles

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Tue Mar 10 20:42:56 PST 1998

bill.stewart at pobox.com wrote:

> Guy --
> First you and Vulis flame each others, and then
> you start claiming that VZNuri's postings are really Vulis,
> and now you're claiming that postings from Toto's machines
> are really Vulis.  Perhaps *you're* really Vulis?

  Bill Frantz is *really* Vulis.
  Bill Stewart is *really* Toto.

  Both are charter members, along with Bill Clinton and Bill Gates,
of a secret society of people named Bill who plan to form a new
world government and declare the Buffalo Bills to be the real
Superbowl Champions by an act of legislation.

  I am truly amazed that a seemingly intelligent group of individuals
such as the CypherPunks cannot see the blatantly obvious connections
between the Bills and the TMs who are warring for control of our
minds.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+
O:.T:.O:.T:. Mathematical Munitions Division