I want 5-1/2 inches, and I want to bleed...

Carol Anne CypherPunk cap at knees.gun
Mon Mar 9 16:52:27 PST 1998

* Robert Kong, 13, was arrested and charged with manufacturing a
destructive device, namely a 5-1/2-inch pipe bomb that he had
made, gift-wrapped, and presented to a female classmate in
Corvallis, Ore., for her birthday.  He said he followed the
instructions he had seen on an Internet site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WEIRDNUZ.520 (News of the Weird, January 23, 1998)
by Chuck Shepherd

NEWS OF THE WEIRD, founded in 1988, is a nationally syndicated
newspaper column distributed by Universal Press Syndicate.  To
receive the columns by e-mail, free of charge, send a message to
notw-request at nine.org with the Subject line of Subscribe.  To read
these News of the Weird newspaper columns from the past six months,
go to http://www.nine.org/notw/notw.html  (That site contains no
graphics, no photos, no video clips, no audio.  Just text.  Deal
with it.)