List of college and graduate courses in crypto and security

Avi Rubin rubin at research.att.com
Thu Mar 5 07:15:11 PST 1998

I maintain a list of college and gruaduate level courses in security
and cryptography at

   http://www.cs.nyu.edu/~rubin/courses.html

>From time to time, I like to update the list. If you know of
a full semester course in crypto or security that is not on my
list please let me know. URLs are especially useful. Also, if you
see something on my list that is out of date, let me know.

Thanks,
Avi

Aviel D. Rubin                                 rubin at research.att.com
Secure Systems Research Dept.                Adjunct Professor at NYU
AT&T Labs - Research
180 Park Avenue                   http://www.research.att.com/~rubin/
Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971                    Voice: +1 973 360-8356
USA                                            FAX:   +1 973 360-8809

   --> Check out http://www.clark.net/pub/mjr/websec/ for a new
       book on web security (The Web Security Sourcebook).