Fwd: Thoughts

Perrin . pleontks at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:08:01 PST 1998

Not So Deep Thoughts

Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
The pen is mightier than the sword -- if the sword is very small and the
pen is real sharp.
If  you throw a cat out a car window, does it become kitty litter?
Call me insane one more time and I'll eat your other eye!
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
The two biggest problems in America are making ends meet and making
meetings end.
Stupidity got us into this mess.  Why can't it get us out?
The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are
finished.
Money isn't everything, but at least it encourages relatives to stay in
touch.
If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, does it make a sound?
A single fact can spoil a good argument.
Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.
Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we're already there?

fixed by Perrin
pleontks at hotmail.com
http://members.tripod.com/~pleontks
http://www.angelfire.com/az/69frank69