STOP SMOKING ...SECRET!

40264587 at usa.net 40264587 at usa.net
Sun Mar 1 08:18:47 PST 1998

IF YOU SMOKE , PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!  YOU TOO
CAN STOP SMOKING EASILY WITH A NEW CHINESE SMOKER'S
HERBAL AROMA THAT IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED
STATES.

This amazing new product has successfully helped  at least 90% of
those who use it consistently.

"I lost the desire for smoking almost immediately.  When I occasionally
would smoke, the cigarette had no taste and was not fun to smoke.
After three days, whenever I wanted to smoke I would smell the bottle
and lose the desire."
Robert F.- Newmanstown, PA.

"I smoked for 15 years.  This product completely took away my desire to
smoke. two days, I cut my smoking in half.  Then I stopped completely!
 I have never used a product with such power .  I recommend it to any
smoker who wants to quit."
Michele G., Fairfield, Iowa

   The majority of people who smoke cigarettes would like to quit. Are
you one of these people, or are you too disheartened by the cost of other
failures?

The patch and the nicotine gums are of a certain time limit and can be
very costly.  They also add to the nicotine in your bloodstream.  This new
product is a one time purchase for the majority of people. Think of what it
costs to use the other alternatives.

 This purely natural product acts like nicotine in the bloodstream.  The
small bottle fits easily in your pocket and your purse.   After merely
inhaling  the fragrance  4-10 times a day for about one minute,  the effect
builds day by day.  Usually after 3 or 4 days, your body feels like it already
has consumed 15 cigarettes.  It is a simple process and can be used in all
situations where you are forbidden to smoke!  This, for many people relieves
much stress in the work and social world.

"I was going crazy in meetings, in airplanes, and fancy restaurants.
Now I carry my small bottle wherever I go and can use it everywhere.  It has
helped immensely. "
John M., Boulder, Co.

"I was not ready to quit.  I started to use the product several times a
day and loved the minty aroma.  I felt better immediately.  I cut back from
almost a pack a day to  about 6. "
 Sandra J.  Denver, Co.

   In each study done in China, over 90% of the people who used the
product consistently, were able to either stop  entirely or cut back to only 2-3
cigarettes a day in 2 weeks.  After 2 months,  80% had quit entirely and
the rest were smoking only 5 a day.

   You too can quit easily with this new product.  It is so simple and
easy to use.

   THIS UNIQUE PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES.
   SMOKER'S HERBAL AROMA IS AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $35.00

 You can order this amazing product by calling (303)494-8455 or by fax
(303)499-7398, or email delray4 at juno.com, or by mail to Delray Co., 4335

Butler Circle,  Boulder, Co. 80303.  Please include the following
information:

NAME:_________________________________________________________
ADDRESS:_____________________________________________________
CITY;_______________________________________________________
PAYMENT BY____VISA      ____MASTERCARD     ____CHECK
QTY.____@ $35.00
SHIPPING  $3.50 (add $1.00 for each additional bottle)______________
TAX (for Colorado residents only add $2.10 per bottle)____________

ORDERS ARE SHIPPED WITHIN 3 DAYS  BY PRIORITY MAIL