PERSONAL NOTICE

specialnews4u at usa.net specialnews4u at usa.net
Tue Jun 30 01:16:36 PDT 1998

HI. I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INTRUSION ,
BUT YOU MAY THANK ME FOR THIS .

COULD YOU USE AN EXTRA $ 25,000  NEXT WEEK  ?

THEN  GIVE ME ONE MINUTE OF  YOUR TIME...

IT MIGHT  BE WORTH A MILLION DOLLARS

Dear Friend,

My name is David Ross and I need YOU.

Let me explain

I reside in an island paradise . I entertain on a 75 ft. yacht .
I travel the world by private lear jet .
I drive 8 cars including two Ferraris,  a Rolls Royce Corniche
and a 1955 gull wing Mercedes worth over a million dollars.
I party with supermodels , world famous celebrities and diplomats.
Banks are constantly trying to lend me money at prime rates..
but I don't need them any more.

However, it wasn't always like this.

Until 1995 I was working for the telephone company .
I drove a 1989 Chrysler LeBaron and had over $50,000
in revolving debt.
It seemed that I would never get ahead and was doomed
to be a loser .

In my spare time I studied every money making system out there.
In fact , I often ordered 10 new money making systems a month.
I guess this is one of the main reasons I was so over extended
on my credit cards.
You could say that my single obsession was investigating profit systems .

Then , one day , I was doing research on grants at the library.
I accidentally discovered something that all the B.S.money making books
never mentioned  This simple discovery brought in:
$1,876.89  FOR THREE HOURS WORK !

Over the next 5 weeks ,
I proved to myself that this method worked
time after time....EVERY TIME !
Then , at the beginning of the next month,
I opened my bank statement.
My jaw dropped opened to discover that there was

$ 265,832.91  IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT !

I had discovered  a secret program
that virtually forced people to give me money !

After a period of  11 incredibly exciting months ,
I discovered that I had made

$ 1,454,742.39
working about three hours per night from home.

All without spending a dime on office rent or employees,
and while keeping my current job.....
which I soon quit after many  years
( to hell with the pension and benefits ) .
Then I made another exciting break through !
I thought,

" WOW.... ANYBODY COULD DO THIS..
   IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW ! "

This has lead me to an even faster and easier way
to get richer : WORKING WITH PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU !
I am going to help a few others
DO EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS I HAVE DONE !
AND PROFIT RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU FROM
YOUR OWN POWERFUL RESULTS !
I've  developed a comprehensive , easy to understand
PRIVATE REPORT .  A complete

STEP BY STEP , FOOLPROOF BLUEPRINT
FOR YOUR VERY OWN PERSONAL CASH MACHINE

THE  INSTANT CASH REPORT
is just like having a legal printing press to

MAKE SERIOUS MONEY ANYTIME YOU WANT !
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS   WORK FROM HOME ,
OR  ANYWHERE ELSE YOU WANT TO BE.
GUARANTEED

Are you skeptical ? I understand. So was I ..at first.
SO PLEASE ... DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.
SEE FOR YOURSELF

TEST IT OUT     ABSOLUTELY RISK FREE !
 In fact..you  WILL be completely convinced that this system
WILL make you at least 10,000 times what you paid for the report
or I'll send you your money back..
NO QUESTIONS ASKED . EVEN ONE YEAR LATER .

GUARANTEED  .

Frankly, I don't know why anybody would want to waste  time
 .....but I am that confident.
Take a full year to TEST THIS SYSTEM
and if you're not 100 % SATISFIED
during your one year NO RISK TRIAL...
 I' LL SIMPLY REFUND EVERY PENNY TO YOU.
You just can't lose !

SHORT ON START UP CASH ?  NOT A PROBLEM !

The administrative  cost for personally registering
your  Instant Cash Report to you is just $ 49.95
And you can put this program to work IMMEDIATELY .
Your profits should be rolling in  WITHIN DAYS .

REMEBER... IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD..
YOU MUST DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE..

AND LETS FACE IT...THE TIME IS NOW .

BE AMONG THE FEW TO PROFIT
ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
WHILE IT LASTS

I GUARANTEE YOU  >
The Instant Cash report can be your ticket to
 A NEW LIFE ..just like it was for me.
Obtain the kind of freedom and retirement
that you deserve .. Please..forget social security.

MAKE IT ALL NOW  WORKING FROM HOME
JUST A FEW HOURS PER DAY !

But I urge you to act now..
New regulations may soon eliminate this opportunity forever ,
THEREFORE...TO INSURE  MAXIMUM  RESULTS
FOR MY PARTICIPANTS
I AM LIMITING THE DISTRIBUTION
OF THE INSTANT CASH REPORT TO THOSE
WHO WILL USE IT WISELY AND ARE SERIOUS
ABOUT ENDING THEIR FINACIAL CONCERNS .....FOR LIFE !

THIS OFFER WILL BE WITHDRAWN WITHOUT NOTICE.
RESPOND TODAY

SO  NOW ..YOU DECIDE.

WHICH  DO YOU  PREFER ...
TO KEEP .WORKING HARD  ? ..
OR START WORKING SMART !

HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED WORKING SMART  > >

Note: You must agree to remit 5 % of your gross revenues
          from Instant Cash to my company.
          You nust sign an agreement promising not to divulge
           its contents to anybody else .
           Because of the explosive nature of this program,
           it is necessary to limit distribution .
           In order to maximize the results for all participants.
           This offer will soon be discontined without further notice .
            I urge you to act now .

METHOD OF PAYMENT IS BY CHECK DRAFT FACSIMILE ONLY

1.  MAKE OUT YOUR CHECK FOR  $ 49.95  ( U.S ) TO :

     ARIEL PUBLISHING GROUP

2.  IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF THE CHECK PRINT:

     INSTANT CASH REPORT
    ( make sure you sign and date the check )

3.  ATTACH YOUR CHECK TO A FAX COVER PAGE .

4.  ON THE FAX COVER PAGE PRINT THE FOLLOWING :

      ATTENTION  DAVID. ROSS  DEPT. IC441
      PLEASE SEND ME THE INSTANT CASH REPORT.
      I HEREBY AGREE NOT TO DIVULGE  ANY PART OF ITS
      CONTENTS TO THIRD PARTIES. I ALSO AGREE TO PAY
      5 PER CENT OF THE PROFITS FROM INSTANT CASH TO :
      ROSS ENTERPRISES INC.

NEXT.... SIGN YOUR NAME DIRECTLY UNDER THAT STATEMENT.
THEN ....CLEARLY PRINT:  YOUR NAME ,
FULL MAILING  ADDRESS ,ZIP/POSTAL CODE ,
YOUR PHONE NUMBER  AND E-MAIL ADDRESS

(  Sorry,  no orders can be processed unless
 the instructions above are followed exactly
Please do not respond to this note via e-mail
Due to the actions of anti - commercial e-mail
vandals , we do not maintain an e-mail responder )

4. FAX THIS MATERIAL TO :
( 01 ) 404 - 685 - 0905  (  for best results : dial then press "send" )

SHIPPED  BY FIRST CLASS  MAIL .

Ariel Publishing Group is not affiliated with Ross Enterprises
or any other entity. Ariel Publishing Group makes no claim or
warranty regarding the content , nature or intended use of this material  .

Copyright 1998  Ariel Publishing Group Ltd.                              .