Cheapest Long Distance...As Low As 4.9cpm!!

operator at theshopcenter.com operator at theshopcenter.com
Mon Jun 29 01:58:47 PDT 1998

LOWEST LONG DISTANCE RATES...AS LOW AS 4.9CPM!!!

Join This Incredible Wholesale Card Club for ONLY $35.00 And You
Not Only Get A 96min. Phonecard, But You Also Can Purchase Them
At Incredibly Low Rates!!

This Membership Also Puts You In Our Mega Money 2x3 Power
Matrix....
And You Never Have To Sponsor Anyone Ever And Your Matrix Will
Fill And You Get Paid..

Daily Payout!!
Only 14 Sales = A Cycle!!
Unlimited Cycles Daily!!
Absolutly No Wash!!
Earn $200.00, $600.00, OR $1800.00 per cycle or ALL THREE
UNLIMITED TIMES DAILY!!

AND Get The Lowest Phone Cards Rates In History...and Incredible
International Rates Too!!

CALL 1-800-600-0343, EXT.2700 FOR BRIEF OVERVIEW AND ANOTHER
NUMBER TO SIGN UP RIGHT NOW OVER THE PHONE AND LEAVE ME
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK FIRST!!
BE SURE TO WRITE DOWN THIS ID#3299 as you can not sign up without
it.

You may also reply back to <mailto:phonecards at theshopcenter.com>
with "LOWEST Long Distance" in the subject
and you will automatically receive some more information.

If you would like to be removed from any further mailings, then
please <mailto:remove at theshopcenter.com.>