New Features @ CNN Custom News

CustomNews at INTMAIL.TURNER.COM CustomNews at INTMAIL.TURNER.COM
Wed Jun 24 07:36:53 PDT 1998

Hello and thanks for using CNN Custom News.  As part of our
commitment to make the best personalized news service even
better, CNN and Oracle have recently added two great new
features to Custom News at http://cnn.com/CustomNews:

KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR FAVORITE CATEGORY!

This latest feature allows you to choose one category that will
always appear at the top of your personal picks when you check
Custom News.

For instance, if U.S.:Government:Presidential is your favorite
category, you don't have to go to the U.S. page to see it...put
it front and center on your personal homepage.

To select your favorite category, visit your Custom Profile
page at:

http://CustomNews.CNN.com/cnews/pna_cust.customize#Favorite

and use the drop down box to make your choice. Push the 'done'
button and that's it!

WE'VE ADDED YET ANOTHER SOURCE:  PR NEWSWIRE

The addition of PR Newswire to Custom News provides even deeper
business content and improved tracking of particular companies.
The latest press releases are available to you almost as soon as
they hit the wire.

Now, you'll be able to track even more of the latest news
regarding your specific companies of interest!

WHAT IF I'VE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?

If you have not used the service in a while or are on a new
computer, you may need to enter your user name and password.
If you can remember your user name, but forgot your password,
the system will prompt you with the reminder message you
created at the time of registration. The reminder will appear
directly above your login name.

If you have forgotten both your user name and password, simply
open a new account with our QuickStart Profile option.  It's
fast and easy to start using CNN Custom News again!

Thanks for your time.  If you haven't already, come by
CNN.com/CustomNews and check out the improved Custom News
service.

Sincerely,

The CNN Custom News Team
http://CNN.com/CustomNews