PGPdisk for win95/98?

Max Inux maxinux at bigfoot.com
Tue Jun 23 13:55:40 PDT 1998

No horror stories of bestcrypt, but I hear that PGPdisk is damn dope,
except for two things.  The crypto 'file/partition/whatever' is static in
size, not dynamic, and it does _not_ use your pgp key.. But it looks like
it should still be neat.. I still like CFS for  linux :-)

-- Max Inux (MaxInux at bigfoot.com) UIN: 207447, http://khercs.chipware.net
Strong Cryptography makes the world a safer place- PGP: 0x5CCFCA59
Or Kinky sex makes the world go round- Christie: Your in my sig too
^^ If Cryptography is outlawed,  only outlaws will have cryptography ^^