INVESTMENT FRAUD: Learn how to detect and avoid!

104367.2728e at compuserve.com 104367.2728e at compuserve.com
Sat Jun 20 14:52:49 PDT 1998

Did you know that YOU could be one of MILLIONS of people who are victims
of investment fraud each year??

Did you know that SCAM ARTISTS have defrauded people JUST LIKE YOU for
more than $10 BILLION This Year??

CLICK HERE ----> http://www.FraudReview-IESC.com <---- TO KEEP YOUR MONEY

If you are absolutely certain it could never be you, the fraudster starts
with a big advantage.  Investment fraud generally happens to people who
think it could never happen to them.  Learn how to avoid investment fraud,
visit http://www.FraudReview-IESC.com

BEFORE YOU INVEST - LEARN THE FACTS

Investment Evaluative Services Corporation has compiled a desktop reference
entitled "Inside the World of Investment Fraud, Scams and Deceptive
Practices".

It is easy to read, concise and contains the investment phrases, terms, and
conditions that an investor should KNOW and AVOID!  It also contains
citations that will inform the investor of not only what investments should
be avoided, but why.  (Learn more at http://www.FraudReview-IESC.com)

If terms like Asset Managed Programs, Bank Debentures, High Yield/Low Risk,
Leveraged Funds, and Top 25 Banks are in your investment portfolio, you may
already be a victim of investment fraud!

If terms like Bank Guarantees of 106%, Blocked Funds Letter,  Safe Keeping
Receipt, and Trading Programs are not familiar to you, you may shortly
become a victim of investment fraud!

To learn more about Investment Evaluative Services Corporation products and
services, please continue on to our home page
http://www.FraudReview-IESC.com
or call our toll free number  1(888)596-0956.