TheCodex's D.I.R.T. surveillance software

Martin Bishop martybishop at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 05:52:03 PDT 1998

I have come across a webpage at

http://www.thecodex.com/dirt.html

that describes a so-called D.I.R.T. (Data Interception by Remote
Transmission) software enabling the attacker (be it a criminal or
police or govt.) to remotely keep a close eye on everything that't
going on on the target PC. I can pretty much imagine how it works once
it's installed but what I'd like to know is *how* it gets installed on
the target computer?
I would also appreciate any info about the product from people with
first hand experience, since I intend to do an in-depth research for
one of the European Governments.

Thanks in advance!

Rgds,

Martin Bishop