Crypto Books/Archive

Jan jdobruck at kki.net.pl
Wed Jun 17 08:10:25 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I wish to inquire where I can buy books about cryptography. If these
bookstores are located somewhere in Europe then it would be a little
more convenient for me, if not, then that's not too much of a problem.
Thanks in advance.

I'm working on my archive, although the reason why there hasn't been
anything new for a while is because I'm doing preparation courses in
math and physics for the Warsaw University of Technology. However,
I'll have something new on there soon. The reason why there isn't
anything great at the moment is because I'm a lousy worker, so I can't
be rushed.

I have this idea bout making a cryptography program that will encrypt
pictures. I know that you can do this with PGP, but I mean it in a
little different way. What I want to do is this: You have opened a
picture in, ACDSee for example, and you want some of the picture only
for a certain person. So you chose that part of the picture, encrypt
it, and send it to the person you want. What do you guys think?

Sincerely yours,
Jan