Response to Anon.

StanSqncrs at aol.com StanSqncrs at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 15:31:43 PDT 1998

Nobody writes - << Hi Stan -
I think your link you referenced above is incorrect (but I found it anyway).
You might want to try using
http://members.aol.com/whtsametau/camel instead.

Thanks for posting the link, but you have raised some questions.  During an
interview with Gilmour/Waters, they said that the album "The Wall" was about a
"wall of reality" between the band and Pink Floyd's fans (these are their
words EXACTLY). >>

Obviously, because of your next obvservation, I find this to be incredible.

<< I find it interesting that you also emulate a "Wall Of
Reality" and use Pink Floyd's music to back it up.  You seem to be giving
mixed signals - in Pink Floyd's case, a "Wall Of Reality" would be a BAD
thing.  I wasn't sure what message you were trying to get out. >>

Also - <<  Also, wasn't the whole point of Pink Floyd's The Wall to
"tear down the wall"?  You are sending some conflicting
messages.  You might want to re-think your strategy. >>

My big mistake there, was to allow supposed Floyd sites on.  I've been
thinking about that very thing and will be making changes to that ring (or
I'll be destroying it).  I appreciate your constructive criticism, thanks!
Remember, I created that wall before I knew about the I. R. S..  I also have
many changes that need to be done to What's A Meta U (and What's It 2 U?),
they'll have to wait a little longer as well, I now have a more important
page.

Stan