The One Stop - Music Shop

replynow at mail.com replynow at mail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:37:17 PDT 1998

Dear Webmaster,

We would like to offer your company an opportunity to host an
ALAMO "MIRROR" site in exchange for a 10% commission on all
musical instrument sales generated by your company. Alamo
supplies all brands and models directly to the local markets
worldwide, for LESS cost than any buyer can purchase the same
product(s) locally.

We propose the following:

1) URGENT REPLY REQUESTED!!! If you are interested be our
exclusive agent in your area, then E-mail us ASAP so we will
let other respondents know that your territory has been
alocated to your company. Totally there will be over 200
countries and territories represented, including all 50
American states.

mailto:reply-now at highpro.com?Subject=ALAMO_MIRROR_SITES

NOTE! Agents will be accepted on a first come-first serve basis.

2) Please reply ASAP to us with the following information

   a) Homepage URL
   b) E-mail Address
   c) URL of your ALAMO MIRROR SITE
   d) E-mail address of your ALAMO REPRESENTATIVE/WEBMASTER

mailto:reply-now at highpro.com?Subject=ALAMO_MIRROR_SITES

3) We will E-mail our website to you in ZIPPED FORMAT (1MB).

4) Please alter all contact E-mail addresses and company
information to yours so that visitors to your site will
contact you DIRECTLY. If relevant, please translate our
site in to your local language.

5) Load all files onto your local server and E-mail us
when it's up! We will notify ALL other mirrors sites of
your addition!

MUSICAL INSTRUMENT ORDER PROCESS

All incoming enquiries should be forwarded to us for processing.
Copies of our replies will be sent to you. Buyers will be
invoiced by us directly, copied to you. Once we receive their
payment, we will credit your account. Commission will be paid to
all agents monthly.

PLEASE NOTE! IMPORTANT!!!

Once we establish the Cybermall NEXT MONTH, EVERYTHING will
be automated so you will NOT need to DO ANYTHING in-line to
generate order. Therefore, you just need to develop the market
locally OFF LINE (FAX, PHONE, MAIL).

MUTUAL BENEFITS

1) We are the ONLY Musical Instrument Cybershop that delivers
EVERYTHING in the Industry. Custom orders! OEM! ALL famous
brands and types of instruments, etc. We have THE LARGEST
SELECTION at the MOST COMPETITIVE PRICES. Why? We sell
factory direct WORLDWIDE, and all our marketing is on-line,
therefore we have virtually NO OVERHEAD. Saving time, money,
and resources! Consumers save 10-60% on purchases through us.

2) The average instrument costs US$2,000, so commissions
will normally average US$200 per instrument, so returns on
your investment should be generated very quickly.

3) Alamo is fully established in the music industry
worldwide as the leader in DIRECT MARKETING MUSICAL
INSTRUMENTS WORLDWIDE. So, your MIRROR site will
instantaneously linked to our global network of millions
of prospect buyers. We will provide you with all the
necessary marketing needed to effect various local marketing
drives. WE DO THE REST!  Ie. Daily processing, on-line
marketing, and transactions. Our elite promotions will
generate sufficient traffic through your site.

4) We will provide you with various marketing materials,
data, and databases for you to utilize to promote your site
on and off line. We will register your site in up to 1,000
Search Engines, and in multiple keyword categories, and in
high priority.

5) Once all of the 300+ worldwide agents have been implemented,
we will open a ON-LINE CYBERMALL whereby buyers wil be able to
go to ANY MIRROR SITE and make purchases via Credit Cards and
all information and processing will be automated.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Our Homepage is one of the most visited music sites on the
web. The Alamo Group has developed various Internet Marketing
softwares that are perhaps the most powerful lead generating
tools on the Net. We have built up a database of over 3.5
million prospective clients that are interested in purchasing
musical instruments.

We look forward to assisting you to become prosperous agents.
Thank you very much for your attention to the above matters!

Kindest regards,

Gerald A. Alleva
President

*    _ _      _            _ _      _ _    _ _    _ _ _    *
*   /   \    | |          /   \    |   \  /   |  /  __  \  *
*  / /_\ \   | |         / /_\ \   | |\ \/ /| | /  /  \  \ *
* / _ _ _ \  | |_ _ _   / _ _ _ \  | | \__/ | | \  \__/  / *
*/_/     \_\ |_ _ _ _| /_/     \_\ |_|      |_|  \_ _ _ /  *
*                                                          *
*               "THE ONE-STOP MUSIC SHOP"                  *
*                                   ,-all brands/models    *
*             _ _ _                /|-lowest prices        *
* |\___ALAMO__|_|_|_(__TRADE LTD._/ |-large inventory      *
*       [| (G|E|R|A|L|D) |]        \|-all credit cards     *
*       \\=(A|L|L|E|V|A)=//         '-high traffic site    *
*        \\__|*|*|*|____// -100% satisfation guaranteed    *
*  mailto:reply-now at highpro.com?Subject=ALAMO_MIRROR_SITES *
*          Telephone/Fax: (852) 2987-9273                  *
*             BOOKMARK our HOMEPAGE NOW                    *
*               http://www.alamohk.com                     *