CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLERS

cabletv at 208.4.7.8 cabletv at 208.4.7.8
Sun Jun 14 15:04:11 PDT 1998

To be removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line.

Cable T.V. Descramblers, Converters, And Accessories for sale. We carry cable
descramblers for all major name brand cable boxes used by cable companies.  All
units are compeletly automatic and digital, and there are no complicated
programing involved, Just hookup and enjoy the latest technology in cable tv
equipments.

We carry high quality units at low prices, prices start as low as $129 and up.
All of our products are backed by:

30 DAYS MONEY BACK GARAUNTEE.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
FULL TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

For more information, pictures and prices or to order visit our
web site at http://208.4.7.8/intersales.cc/cabletv or
http://users.replinets-max.com/rm0232

P.S. Respond and purchase your cable TV descrambler within 10 days of reciept of
this email and get a free gift with your perchase.($40 value).