PAWS Across the NET for Success

PAWS at 12930.com PAWS at 12930.com
Sun Jun 14 11:44:13 PDT 1998

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
We have your name on our safe email list.  If this reaches you in error
please send removal requests to rm0021 at irst-max.net.  Your name will
immediately be removed from our list with our sincere apology for the
intrusion.

 * * * P.A.W.S. * * * People Across the World Succeeding * * *

 FREE TO JOIN!!  We Help You Build Your Matrix!!!!!

 How about a group of people joining together to recruit and
 market.  A group determined to make money. A group where no
 one is at the advantage. And no one is at a disadvantage.
 Everyone pays the same and earns the same. This is one of
 the most compelling business opportunities you will find on
 the internet today.

 97% of all MLM'ers fail to reach their financial goal. They
 never earn the kind of money they intended to when they got
 into their business. More often they lose money because the
 average person only sponsors 2.5 people. They end up spending
 more than they make and the only ones who make money are
 those who join at the top.

 We feel we have found a way to change that.  People helping
 people is our philosophy.  We heard and we created the PAWS
 Association!! If you are a caring, individual and have a
 desire to help others by also helping yourself, please email
 us with "more info" in the subject line and your email address
 in the body.  Send it to:  paws-4-u-info at autoresponder.freeyellow.com

You will receive an immediate reply.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>