Twofish (our AES Submission) is Available

Bruce Schneier schneier at counterpane.com
Sun Jun 14 06:01:20 PDT 1998

Twofish, the block cipher we have submitted to NIST's AES competition, is on the web.  Please see

	http://www.counterpane.com/twofish.html

for details, including description, analysis, source code, and test vectors.

Other AES submissions will presumably be made public as the weeks progress, although NIST will not publish the submissions until the August meeting.  See the NIST website at

	http://csrc.nist.gov/encryption/aes/aes_home.htm

for more details.

Bruce

Bruce Schneier, President, Counterpane Systems     Phone: 612-823-1098
101 E Minnehaha Parkway, Minneapolis, MN  55419      Fax: 612-823-1590
                                            http://www.counterpane.com