L@@KING FOR A FRIEND or LOVER!! NOT A SEX SITE!!

waekualo98 at msn.com
Fri Jun 5 04:45:54 PDT 1998

LIVE***LIVE***LIVE***LIVE***LIVE***LIVE***LIVE***LIVE

**THE INTERNETS MOST POPULAR PARY LINES!!!!!!!!

Join the Party Line!!  It's your chance to be the life of the party.  Meet new and interesting people who want to get to know you ALOT better.  Or if your preferences are a little more Intimate we have the connections for you.  1 on 1 Fantasy, talk live with the opposite sex.
For those with a bit more spice & energy talk live with 2 count em' 2 members of the opposite sex.
Double your pleasure & Double your fun.

For people with a different lifestyle we have live talks for Gays & Lesbians.  You can let go and be yourself with someone who understands & shares your feelings.  Maybe you're looking to find
that special someone who's also looking for you.  This is the safest, easiest way to connect with a new person.  Skip the meat markets & all of the guess work.  Spend your time choosing who & when, not wasting time hoping for maybe.

Our Recorded Date Line is the key to all your dreams coming true.  We have Recorded Fantasy Lines for those who might be a little shy, or who just like to be entertained without joining in on a dialogue.

You won't be disappointed!

1-900-993-3284

Must be 18 or older
(2.50-3.99min)
You will have the choice of anyone of the services when y