NEWS - NRA Charles Heston speech

StanSqncrs at aol.com StanSqncrs at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 23:23:39 PDT 1998

McVeigh is alot better than Heston (at lying-type propaganda.  I couldn't even
call McVeigh's "lying-type."  It was filled with MUCH more fact than Heston's
speech.)

The glaring over-all problem I see with his speech, is his hypocracy when it
comes to the 1st amendment (yea, I know he *claimed* to be a 1st amendments
rights supporter, BUT his actions (the rest of the speech) counters that
claim.)

Here's why they want to remove our freedom of speech.  It's because - dig this
Cypherpunks - 'The pen is mightier than the sword.'  If they take away our
ability to speak, and they keep their silly guns, guess what.  Then they have
the more powerful weapon.  And dig this - yes it IS that simple.

Stan