From: dac at zurich.ibm.com (Marc Dacier)

toto at fhouse.org toto at fhouse.org
Fri Jul 31 23:28:30 PDT 1998

ME>STOP SENDING ME EMAILS MR PAYNE
ME>STOOOPPPP IITTTT!!!!!!

ME>bill payne wrote:

ME>> Friday 7/31/98 11:40 AM
ME>>...[EVERYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD, NOT LEAVING OUT A SINGLE WORD]...

Yo BadBillyP,
  You know, as a result of the massive amounts of on-topic SPAM/RANTS
you send to
the CypherPunks Disturbed Male LISP,  many CPUNX are finding it hard to
find time to
find and read the multiple CHAPTER/SPAMS of SAHMD!!! that I hack out
with my
Cleaver, since the Secret Service took away my ChainSaw.

  Well, BadBillyP, not only does the Bienfait Nutly News not mind the
competition
you provide for the time and attention of the CypherPunks ReaderShip
Market
(despite the fact that you have a natural advantage, not having spent
six years
 getting through Grade 4, as a result of 'problems' with math),  but
welcome your
efforts drive other targets of your missives, such as Mr. Merata, Esq.,
crazy enough
to become potential subscribers to the CypherPunks Disturbed Male LISP.
  I am prepared to offer you 25% of all CypherPunks Anarchist Union
Dues that
are collected from KmartTargets of your missives who join up and pay
their dues
in Cash/UnmarkedNonSequentialSmallBills.

TruthMonger
p.s. - THE REASON THAT ALL MATHEMATICIANS EVENTUALLY GO !!!CRAZY!!! IS
      THAT THEY SPEND THEIR WHOLE LIVES WORKING WITH NUMBERS WHICH
      ONLY COME IN !CAPITALS!1234567890!!1234567890!!!1234567890!

p.p.s - I won't send this post directly to you,  since I noticed from a
recent post of
       yours, that you don't read your email.  Go figure...
                          *** The Fire House Inn ***
                                 Come visit us
                               Telnet: fhouse.org
                                WWW:  fhouse.org