Quaint Customs Warning - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

Jean-Francois Avon jf_avon at citenet.net
Mon Jul 27 10:01:03 PDT 1998

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998 08:08:53 MST, Linda Reed--PCC West Campus CSC wrote:

>Canadian Customs Warning - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MDRUGS!!!

>  It is particularly important to be wary of entering through certain
>Customs ports, such as Regway, Saskatchewan, which have a long history
>of abuse of authority and criminal malefeasance.

>  Bill Mitchell, a Canadian Customs OffalSlur at the Regway port, has
>been known to steal thousands of dollars worth of goods from those passing
>through while he is on duty, while being extremely evasive when asked
>about the legality of his conduct, as well as being very inept at hiding
>the fact that he is a lying, scumbag piece of shit who is not intelligent
>enough to tell even halfway believable lies.

Linda, here is a tidbit of information that you might get interested in...

The National Firearms Association has several times put a leash and curbed thoses rabbid dogs.  They procure you with ample legal information; just to point out to any govt bully how, per the letter of the law, they are committing a criminal act and how they could get charged.  THe thing is, if somebody comes from the states, it is unlikely that a) he/she will know Kanadian law and b) she/he will lay criminal charges.  The pertaining Kanadian laws should be widespread in the USA and maybe a cross-border entity could exist to promote the proper conduct of govt bully?

In any case, I suggest you ask the NFA about the whole thing of goods confiscation and criminal charges at the border.  Recently, there was a US citizen that entered Kanada with a handgun in his toolbox in his car trunk.  Oh, what a mess.  Here in Kanada, where the good Liberal dictators are convinced that Man is an intrinsically rabbid animal that will kill as soon as he has the means to layed criminal charges and seized this poor US chap cars and belongings and put him in the klink for a while.  Of course, in the US, a handgun could legitimately be carried in your toolbox and it is normal not to think of it as a *big thing* (tm), so it is legitimate to not think of it at the moment of border crossing.  Anyways, that's it, what happenend happened.  The NFA, I think, is working on it.

My telling of the story is subject to all sort of distortions and should not be considered reliable...  :-)  Contact the NFA and the Canadian Firearms Digest home page for more details...

Canadian Firearms Digest:  http://www.sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca/
Dave Tomlinson: e-mail: nfadat at telusplanet.net
NFA Calgary e-mail: nfa_calgary at iname.com
Web site: http://nfa.ca/

Ciao

jfa

Jean-Francois Avon, Pierrefonds (Montreal), Canada

Unregistered Firearms in the hands of honest citizens: Liberty's Teeth
Strong Cryptographic tools in the hands of honest citizens: Liberty's Voice

He who beats his sword into a ploughshare will get coerced to plow for
those who don't...

PGP keys: http://bs.mit.edu:8001/pks-toplev.html
PGP ID:C58ADD0D:529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
PGP ID:5B51964D:152ACCBCD4A481B0 254011193237822C