my thoughts for this list

Kirk Fort k4t at beachaccess.com
Sat Jul 25 10:38:56 PDT 1998

I have been getting this list for a few days. I subscribed to this list in
the hopes I could learn something about crypto, in particular the GPG
project.  So far I have seen pretty much nothing about crypto or anything a
person who is not high or crazy could understand.  This list is so messed up
its hillarious.  I didn't want to add to the string of useless messages, but
it doesn't look like anyone cares anyway.  I will be monitoring the list for
any signs of intelligent conversation.

kfort