Creating Wealth In America

Thu Jul 23 20:25:44 PDT 1998

Creating Wealth in America

>From the desk of Robert Allen, The Author of 2 Mega Best-Sellers,
Nothing Down and Creating  Wealth in America

San Diego, California
11:29 P.M.

"I can't sleep until I get this off my chest."

"I'm extremely frustrated".

Odds are that nine out of ten people who receive this letter will discard
it without a second thought.  Yet, I know that I have discovered a secret
that could change your financial life forever!  And I'm willing to share
it with you for FREE.

     Do you want to end your money pressures forever?
     Do you want to double your income?
     Do you want to build an extra stream of income quickly?

If you answered yes, then let me show you how you can begin living your
dreams, this year before it's too late.  I'll get right to the point.

As it says on the letterhead, my name is Robert Allen.  I'm famous for
My two #1 New York Times best-selling books.  Nothing Down and Creating
Wealth in America.  There are lots of millionaires who credit their
success to one of my books or seminars.  So when I share this secret
with you, I want you to know that I've done my homework.  Here it comes.

I have discovered what I believe is the perfect home-based business.

Although I'm well known for real-estate investment books and seminars,
this new business has absolutely nothing to do with real-estate. In fact,
it's much easier and far less risky.

It involves:

-No employees
-Little risk
-Little start up cash
-It's so simple, anyone can do it

You could be earning $1,000 a week in as little as 90 days.  One person I
know went from zero to $3,000 a week in 60 days.  That's $150,000 a year
extra, hassle-free income!

In my 20 years of research, I can honestly say, "I've never seen a faster,
easier way to create a stream of income".

I know this sounds too good to be true.  Frankly, I didn't believe it
myself at first.  Finally, I agreed to check it out.  As a test, I
selected a small group of people and introduced them to this incredible
opportunity.  Almost immediately, many of them started earning profits.
Within a week, many were earning incomes of $4,000 per month in net cash
flow.  Now, some of them are cashing checks for $3,000 a week.  And this
is just the beginning!  Their earning potential could be unlimited!

Would you like to learn how to do that?  I'd love to show you how.  But
only if you're interested enough to make one telephone call.  The number
to call immediately is 1-888-310-6470.  It's a 3-minute, 24-hour recorded
message.  This may be the answer you have been seeking.

Warmly,

Robert G. Allen

P.S.  I want to show you how to create extra streams of income quickly,
      Go to the phone and call now 1-888-310-6470.

//