...Are You In Need Of A Lifestyle Change...?

CF ASSOCIATES freenow2000 at mailexcite.com
Wed Jul 22 20:02:30 PDT 1998

Now for the first time ever you have the opportunity to join the most
extraordinary and most powerful wealth building program in the world!
Because of your desire to succeed, you have been given the opportunity
to take a close look at this program.

If you're skeptical, that's okay. Just make the call and see for
yourself.  My job is to inform you, your job is to make your own
decision.

If You Didn't Make $200,000.00 Last Year...

You  Owe  It  To  Yourself  And  Your  Family  To  Give  Our  Program
Serious Consideration!

Also, when you start making this kind of money within weeks, after
joining our team, you will actually learn how you can preserve it and
how to strategically invest it!

I invite you to call me for more details at 1-800-781-7046 Ext 4766.
This is a free 2 minute recording, so call right now!

Prosperous regards,

Michael Simmons
This Is Not Multi Level Marketing/Serious Inquiries Only

This is a one-time mailing. When you visited one of our webpages you indicated
that you would be interested in this information, if not please excuse
the intrusion and simply delete this message.
Thank you