INTELLIGENT VIRUS

ILovToHack at aol.com ILovToHack at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 18:08:30 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/22/98 8:40:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nobody at remailer.ch writes:

<< On Wed, 22 Jul 1998 ILovToHack at aol.com wrote:

 > THIS IS TO BRING OUT THE TRUTH AND INFORM THE PUBLIC ABOUT A POTENTIAL
THREAT
 > I was recently informed from sources who choose to remain anonymous about a
viri
 > that uses McAfee's update tool to detect when it is found then it modifies
its
 > code and forms a new strain of the virus this pattern continues although it
 > has only been tested through a clone of McAfee's server to 100 mutations it
 > looks like it could be a big problem I will inform you of any more
information
 > i learn about it

 <<Oh, this is that virus I heard about which introduces typos and makes
 email incoherent! That's old news. AOL users were infected with that years
 ago. >>

This is a new version of the viri it makes your computer WIN98 or 95 shutdown
every 5 minutes