USCA and Out of Order

bill payne billp at nmol.com
Mon Jul 20 07:40:30 PDT 1998

Monday 7/20/98 8:07 AM

John Young

Saw Payne/Morales v. NSA: Response to USCA Orders     July 19, 1998

http://www.jya.com/whp071598.htm

Thank you and your helpers for all of the scanning work.

Morales and I talked on the phone last night about the next step.

We are going to move on the criminal privacy act violation.
http://www.jya.com/snlhit.htm

Ninth Circuit judge Proctor Hug has not responded.

However, Ninth circuit Senior Case Expiditer Gwen Baptiste returned
my complaint.

This, of course, has earned Baptiste a criminal complaint affidavit to
be filed with Hug again.

Morales was very insistant last night about the seriousness about the
judiciary not doing their jobs.

Reason is that improper handling of valid complaints can lead to
frustrated
citizens - some of who might resort to socially unacceptable expressions
of
displeasure towards the judiciary.

Like ARTICLES RELATED TO OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING seen at
http://www.aci.net/kalliste/

Morales and I believe in using the law to fix the problem - now with
some
help from congress.

A Washington DC DOI whistleblower pointed me to the book,

  Out of Order : Arrogance, Corruption and Incompetence on the Bench -
  Max Boot;       Hardcover

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0465054323/o/ref=qid_900944492/002-2724971-2249850

I read the Forward by Bjork on Friday afternoon.

I sure wish we could avoid unpleasantness I see coming by getting this
matter SETTLED.

Later
bill

Friday 5/1/98 9:48 AM

Certified   Return receipt requested

Cathy A Catterson, Clerk
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
121 Spear Street
POB 193939
San Francisco, CA 94119-9800
415 744 9800

Dear Clerk Catterson:

Purpose of this letter is to discover the REASON the criminal complaint
addressed to Ninth circuit judge Proctor Hug  Jr dated Wednesday  4/1/98  11:02 AM was
returned to me WITHOUT COVER LETTER.

I attach a copy of the envelope the above material was enclosed.

Return address is

	CLERK, U.S. COURT OF APPEALS
	P.O. BOX 547
	SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94101-0547

	OFFICIAL BUSINESS
	PENALTY FOR PRIVATE USE, 300

Postmark is SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF  APR 24 98 U.S. POSTAGE $2.62
METER 504753.

The envelope is hand-addressed and stamped CONFIDENTIAL.

Since no cover letter was enclosed to explain the return of what I believe is
both a valid and lawful criminal complaint affidavit supported by WRITTEN
EVIDENCE, some even in FILED court documents, I feel we must investigate
to discover the REASON.

All of the accused are federal employees or contractor employees.

Possibility exists that return of the enclosed criminal complaint affidavit without
cover letter stating the REASON may indicate violation of Title 18

  § 1512. Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

  [(b)]  Whoever knowingly ...  corruptly persuades another  person, or  attempts to do so, or engages in
misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to -  ...

  (2) cause or induce any person to -
     (A) withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an
           official proceeding; ...
  (3) hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United
        States of information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense ...
        shall be fined under  this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
   (c) Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any
           person   from - ...
    (2) reporting to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States the commission or possible
          commission of a Federal offense ...  or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not
          more than one year, or both.

Clerk Catterson, you may be aware  that under § 1512

  (d) In a prosecution for an offense under this section, it is an affirmative defense, as to which the defendant
  has the  burden of proof by a preponderance of the evidence, that the conduct consisted solely of lawful
  conduct ...

Therefore, I ask that you investigate to discover WHO returned the enclosed criminal complaint affidavit to
me.

And report the REASON the criminal complaint affidavit was returned to me.

I ask that you respond within 30 days.

Sincerely,

William H. Payne
13015 Calle de Sandias NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Wednesday  4/1/98  11:02 AM

Certified   Return receipt requested

Proctor Hug  Jr
Chief Judge, Ninth Circuit
50 West Liberty
Street
Reno, NV 89501-1948
(702) 784-5631
784-5166 fax

Dear judge Hug:

Purposes of this letter-affidavit are to file criminal complaint affidavits against

1  judge Marilyn Hall Patel for not properly processing a  criminal  violation of the Privacy Act,

2  former Ninth Circuit chief judge J Clifford Wallace for not properly  processing criminal complaint affidavits for

    a  felony perjury violation by Sandia National Laboratories lawyer  Gregory Cone,

    b  judge Fern Smith for not properly processing a felony perjury  violation by Sandia National Laboratories
      lawyer Gregory Cone.

    c  Albuquerque FBI special agent in charge Thomas Kneir for sending  FBI agents Kohl and Schum to my
        home in an attempt to intimidate me from exercising my civil rights.

    d  Margret D. Thomas, Judicial Assistant to the Honorable Marilyn Hall  Patel, for not forwarding a valid
        criminal complaint affidavit  regarding a criminal violation of the Privacy Act to Patel.

Brief history would be valuable for your understanding of this matter.

  Sandia has long been involved with the security of America's nuclear  arsenal. As they announce on their website: "We are funded primarily by  the U.S. Department of Energy to design all the non-nuclear opponents of  the nation's nuclear weapons"

http://www.sandia.gov/">http://www.sandia.gov/</a>).

  This includes the cryptographic locks used to secure the nukes.

  NSA supplies the algorithms and implementation guidelines to Sandia.

http://www.aci.net/kalliste/nukearse.htm

In about 1982 I became project leader of the Missile Secure Cryptographic Unit [MSCU].

The MSCU was funded by the National Security Agency [NSA].

As a result of my about 4 year work with NSA, I was given access to its cryptographic algorithms by one document and many electronic schematics.

I wrote a book

            ISBN: 0125475705
            Title: Embedded Controller Forth For The 8051 Family