Politicians...

StanSqncrs at aol.com StanSqncrs at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 16:44:08 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/17/98 5:48:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
jf_avon at citenet.net quotes:

<< >Politicians and diapers should be changed regularly. and for the same
reasons! >>

It's the easy way out (and I mean DOWN and OUT)!  I mean, if we're simply
going to change them out everytime, why bother to figure out which ones aren't
evil/stupid (I mean, out of all those politicians, there's got to be 1 or 2!
I think. ;-) )?

See, if we just simply change politicians at every chance, then we throw the
baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.  The simple solutions aren't always
the best ones.

Stan,
http://members.aol.com/whtsametau/camel/index.htm