"Classified" Ads (Was Re: RSA in perl illegal to export)

Robert A. Costner pooh at efga.org
Thu Jul 9 13:34:22 PDT 1998

At 12:47 AM 7/9/98 -0500, Xcott Craver wrote:
>	We start a mailing list or website (a website would be better)
>	of volunteers and the newspapers they intend to place ads in.
>	Major papers would hopefully get multiple copies of the ad in
>	multiple sections.  All on the same day.

If there is any real interest in doing this as a group, I'll be happy to
setup a web site and a mail list for this.

Does newsprint from most major US papers still qualify as  "A small group
of internet users manufacturing and distributing tons of high end munitions
for export overseas?"

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:pooh at efga.org
     http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key