Trans World Specials Fare Sales

Trans World Specials twaweb at inet2.twa.com
Fri Jul 3 18:05:27 PDT 1998

SUPER MILEAGE OFFER
 Take Advantage of TWA's New Website

 As a frequent traveler, you're constantly on
 the go.  So we've made it easy to access your
 Aviators portfolio information via the Internet.
 Just point your web browser at the all-new TWA
 website(http://www.twa.com), select "Frequent
 Traveler Information", and provide your Aviators
 portfolio number when prompted.  You can check
 your portfolio balance, verify mileage credit,
 and more.

 To celebrate our new website, when you use Trans
 World Access, TWA's online booking system, to
 book and travel on or before December 31, 1998,
 you'll earn bonus miles for your round-trip
 flights.  With each round-trip flight, you'll
 earn an even bigger bonus - up to 15,000 miles in all!

 1st Flight - 1,000 miles
 2nd Flight - 2,000 miles
 3rd Flight - 4,000 miles
 4th Flight - 8,000 miles

 And these bonuses are in addition to all other mileage -
 actual miles flown, privilege-level bonus and class-of-
 service bonus.

 The new TWA website.  It's quick, convenient and rewarding.
 See for yourself at http://www.twa.com