Oregon no-knock leads to conflict [CNN]

attila attila at primenet.com
Wed Jan 28 12:11:58 PST 1998

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Jim Choate wrote:

    you're absolutely sure they got the identity correct?
    you're absolutely sure it wasn't TC May?

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.