Latest Clinton dodge?

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Mon Jan 26 15:19:40 PST 1998

Declan McCullagh <declan at well.com> writes:

> Clinton said this morning:
>

>  I want you to listen to me.  I'm
> going to say this again.  I did not have sexual relations with that
> woman, Miss Lewinsky.  I never told anybody to lie, not a single time
> -- never.  These allegations are false.
> <<<<
>
> The question then becomes, of course, what does "sexual relations" mean?
>
> Is it oral sex?
>
> -Declan

I fail to see any crypto-relevance in this question, but Mr. Clinton
has made it perfectly clear that he doesn't consider getting a blow
job to be sexual relations.

As for his telling anybody to lie, hmm... we have his deposition where he
admitted having sex with Gennifer Flowers (sp?), and we have a taped
phone call where he asked her to deny it.

Clinton has as much credibility as Semeer Parekh, Sandy Sandfart, and
the rest of the C2Net gang. (Gotta say something cryptorelevant :-)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM