NYTimes web cookies

Adam Shostack adam at homeport.org
Sun Jan 25 14:33:50 PST 1998

Anonymous wrote:

| Interesting though.  Maybe we should hold a cypherpunks 'potluck' where
| everyone trades cookies.  :)

.nytimes.com    TRUE    /       FALSE   946684173       RDB
C802002E1B000055 5301026495323B0100000000000000

Anyone figured out how to get Amazon's Group-discount cookie to set to
true? :)

Incidentally, I edit my file something between daily and weekly, in
the hopes of generating bizare and worthless data for them.  I also
spend time clicking random links while on the phone to help fill my
cookie file with junk.

Adam

					               -Hume