Eureka! Mon Jan 26 '98

eureka at eureka.abc-web.com eureka at eureka.abc-web.com
Mon Jan 26 05:41:05 PST 1998

Welcome to Monday's issue of Eureka!

PUSSY PARADISE
Yet again Eureka! has managed  to negotiate a special week's
free access  to one of the web' s premier porn sites.  Pussy
Paradise is simply  packed with 100s  of videos (many live),
thousands of photos,  and so much more.  You will  need your
credit card as adult verification but it will not be charged
for your free week! So check it out - there's smut a plenty!
Pussy Paradise .... http://www.pussyparadise.com/eureka.html

PLEASE VISIT THIS FINE EUREKA! PARTNER SITE
The Babe Experience!
http://www.unitedadultsites.com/freesex
Hot site featuring babe pictures, and I mean really
beautiful babe pictures. Also hot phonesex, video and audio
feeds!

UTOPIAN FILTH
Pretty girls get down dirty.  The  horny harlots take you by
the hand and take you  on a tour  of their own  carnal lust.
See their pics,  see their hot bodies entwined.  Clean site,
filthy content.  Nice girls. (When can we shower with them)!
Utopian Filth .......... http://www.firstsightimages.com/uf/

4 BOOBS
It's  not just  for  boob lovers. It's  for  asian, bondage,
group, lesbian, and toy lovers to name just a few. It's easy
to access the different categories, to get to what turns you
on. Plenty of pix, busty boobs included.  Go milk this site.
4 Boobs ............................. http://www.4boobs.com/

CANDID CAMERA
Smile. You're naked, fornicating, and on Candid Camera. This
site would sure be a  ratings  winner if they brought the TV
show back with this  kind of content.  Get your kicks spying
on unsuspecting  chicks with their tits and bits out?  You'd
better believe it.  These  babes  are  surprised  and naked!
Candid Camera ................... http://www.dragonking.com/

FABULOUS FEMALES
Spend some time with  these fabulous females. They've got no
clothes on,  no inhibitions,  and know how to get you horny.
These girls are stunning enough to hold your rigid attention
as you check out their raw strip pix.  Hot site.  Hot girls!
Fabulous Females ................... http://www.sexhost.net/

BRAND NEW - HOORAY! THE ADULT SEARCH ENGINE
Now adult surfers have our very own search engine,  directly
designed to  only list adult sites,  and so run fast because
all other  types of site  are ignored.  Check it out  today!
Hooray! -----------------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/hooray/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
20vids+Chat .. http://209.1.31.175/chat/videochat.cgi?eureka

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
NEW!!!! LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!--->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
MISTY SEX: This sexy lady is from jolly England. Her site is
full of bare ass pictures, kinky  AVIs and nasty wave files.
Her accent will give anyone a  quick  boner! This gal is one
hot commodity, jump on her soon, what could be better than a
little FISH & chips?
---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
TeenStories.com: Dozens of  steamy  sex  stories  about teen
sexual experiences! This site is as  hot as they come! Visit
TeenStories.com today! ......... http://www.teenstories.com/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Every day  we bring you an exclusive  choice pic of a famous
adult porn star.  And we must tell you - these pix are abso-
luletly brilliant! ---> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

GAYEUREKA!
The gay  newsletter is now  available.  You can get it here!
Gay Eureka! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/

EUREKA! TRANSLATIONS
As well as English you can now choose any of these languages
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAÑOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANÇAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?260
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?261
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?262
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?263
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?264
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?265
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?266
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?267
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?268
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?269

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.