SUPER BOWL XXXII PICK

pkmrght193 at aol.com pkmrght193 at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 11:46:44 PST 1998

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
    Hello SPORTS FANS!!!!  Wouldn't it feel really great to know exactly
who was going to win Sunday's SUPER BOWL match-up between the
Green Bay Packers and the Denver Broncos?  If you are an avid
sports fan like myself, then I know you will enjoy this ad.  We are
Prodigious Picks and Associates and we have created the best system
for picking sports games.  We decide our picks by using a consensus
analysis system that takes the picks of SEVEN OF THE BEST
HANDICAPPERS IN THE COUNTRY!!!!  If you are one of the hundreds
of callers that has given us a call in the past few weeks, we know that
we have already proven ourselves to YOU.  If you have not had a chance
to give us a call yet, we want to inform you that we went 33-16 by the line
in the past three weeks.  This includes going 7-2-1 in the NFL PLAYOFFS.
Don't lose your money trying to pick the game yourself or by even calling
some other handicapper whose price per call is much more expensive
than ours.  Let us do the work and you get the MONEY!  So give us a call
this weekend and WE WILL DELIVER THE WINNING PICK FOR
SUPER BOWL XXXII!!!

                                                    1-900-773-9777
                                                   Only $10 per call
                                                  Must be 18 or older
P.S.   After you take the bank on Super Bowl Sunday, give us a call
         after 4:00 P.M EST on Monday for TWO winning basketball
         picks.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>