Eureka! Thu Jan 22 '98

eureka at eureka.abc-web.com eureka at eureka.abc-web.com
Thu Jan 22 00:53:11 PST 1998

Welcome to Thursday's issue of Eureka!

HE GIRLS!
This site calls itself  "The original She-Male, slut wonder-
land",  and it's hard not to agree.  With multiple live she-
male slut video feeds. Huge numbers of amazing shemale pics,
extra  hot stories  and so much more,  you'll just love this
site. And what's more, we have arranged a special free trial
membership for all Eureka! subscribers.  So go check it out!
HeGirls ... http://207.33.10.198/cgi-bin/gate1/pbm/he_0024/0

PLEASE VISIT THIS FINE EUREKA! PARTNER SITE
SINFUL'S 20 FREE XXX PICS
http://www.sinful.net/cgi-bin/topvlog.cgi?eureka
20 FREE HARDCORE, CUMSHOT, GROUPSEX, AND FREE ANALSEX PHOTOS
UPDATED WEEKLY PLUS LINKS TO 700+ FREE ADULT PICTURE SITES.
CATEGORIES INCLUDE: ASIAN, HARDCORE, SOFTCORE, BABES, AND
PIC LINKS. YOU GET ALL OF THIS FOR FREE!! VISIT US NOW!!

PERSIAN KITTY'S ADULT LINKS
The most up to date  listing  of visitor friendly free links
on the net. Updated twice  daily so there's always something
new. Don't  miss  the  most  recent  feature,  the Panoramic
Background of the Week. A beautiful  Hi-Rez image for you to
download and use  on  your  desktop.  PK  takes  care of her
visitors! Get the desktop image, it is really hot! This is a
must  see site.  Bookmark this  baby right now.  We mean it!
Persian Kitty's ........ http://www.persiankitty.com/pk.html

SEX FROM THE CRAB NEBULA
Cool site!  Venture into  the furthest reaches  of  the four
Galaxies..  Each  Galaxy is  inhabited  by  voracious  alien
females who eat you for breakfast. Fortunately they all look
like Earth's prettiest, naked, hardcore girls.  There are 56
pix with thumbnails and nice graphics. You should boldly go!
Sex From The Crab Nebula ...... http://207.240.121.91/Space/

OSCAR'S HARDCORE LUAU
Grab  your  grass skirt and  head  for  the islands  because
Oscar's throwing a heck of a beach party. A secret tradition
dating back to the early 50’s, the Hardcore Luau has finally
hit the internet like a Tsunami.  Oscar's got humour, style,
and a lot of hardcore Hawaii honey pix.  Bookmark him Danno!
Oscar's Hardcore Luau ......... http://www.xstart.com/oscar/

WENDY'S SATIN DOLLS
Wendy's a generous girl. See the dolls get dirty.  They were
fully poseable  in the anal,  bjs,  group sex,  and  lesbian
scenes  that we saw.  Go see the  hot babes at play.  It's a
straight forward  dirty site.  Hot.  Just  how we  like 'em.
Wendy's Satin Doll's ............ http://www.satindolls.com/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
20vids+Chat .. http://209.1.31.175/chat/videochat.cgi?eureka

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
NEW!!!! LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!--->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
ASHLEY: This  raven-haired  babe's  initials  are  A.S.S. It
seems she was destined to  be  an exhibitionist, because she
loves to show off! With a  bunch  of FREE picture sets, this
gal is easy on the eyes.
---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
TabooStories.com: Nasty  alert!  TabooStories.com  gives you
the hardest, nastiest sex stories  on  the net, all free! We
have the stories that the  other  sites  don't dare to post!
Don't say we dindn't warn you.. http://www.taboostories.com/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Every day  we bring you an exclusive  choice pic of a famous
adult porn star.  And we must tell you - these pix are abso-
luletly brilliant! ---> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

GAYEUREKA!
The gay  newsletter is now  available.  You can get it here!
Gay Eureka! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/

EUREKA! TRANSLATIONS
As well as English you can now choose any of these languages
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAÑOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANÇAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?220
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?221
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?222
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?223
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?224
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?225
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?226
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?227
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?228
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?229

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.