Eternity - an alternative aproach (take 2)

Kay Ping kping at nym.alias.net
Sun Jan 18 01:42:03 PST 1998

"Romeo, she is a female Homo Sapiens, not a full rotation of the Earth during the season when the incident solar radioation is at a higher angle"

"Yes, I know that. It was just a metaphore."

I got several comments about my posting, all of them about the possibility of detecting the location of radio transmitters or receivers.

You just didn't get it, did you? I was using radio as a METAPHORE for the use of broadcast to provide anonymity to receivers and packets with false source addresses for the anonymity of transmitters.

You can read the original posting at http://infinity.nus.sg/cypherpunks/current/0107.html

Kay Ping
nop 'til you drop

finger kping at nym.alias.net for key
DF 6D 91 18 A6 59 41 96 - 89 01 69 B7 9D0 4 AE 53